Friday, August 3, 2012

3 months of non-posting...

just realized I've not posted anything since May. 3 months. somehow, I always become lazy when it comes to posting things that come in my head. Plus, my office's internet connection is good. Oh well, better than abandoning it for years right?
Been busy with my career... have already entered my 5th month working with the company and it looks good so far. There were crazy and hectic moments, tired days where I'll just come back and sleep, days where I'll 'try' to tone my body (some people fancy six pack hunks like Thor or some South Korean artist - peer preasure =p). So at this very moment, I'm sneaking some time to fill my blog.
Have collected some jokes and laughs, went through some reflections in life and good ol' random stuff. Hoping this time, I stay consistent.


No comments:

Post a Comment