Friday, August 3, 2012

The Toilet Testament...

I've known this "testament" way back when I was a kid when my godmother is The Land Down Under sent a plaque to my family. So here it goes:

Bless this room, O Lord we pray,
Make it sweet by night and day.
Bless the seat and bless the flush,
Bless the early morning rush.
Bless the nasty little brat who
Pulled the chain and drowned the cat.
Bless the girl who locked the door
Reading books an hour or more.
Bless the phantom with the feet,
The prints of which are on the seat.
Bless the bloke who thought he oughta
First discover toilet water.
Bless the fiend whose favorite caper
Leaving you stranded with no paper.
Finally with love and kisses,
Bless the bloody fool who misses.

Am contemplating on whether to print this out and past it on the washroom door of my office ;p.

No comments:

Post a Comment