Tuesday, January 8, 2013

a fresh start to 2013...


It’s the 8th day into 2013, another new year. The Year of Faith. Looking back at 2012, a lot has come to pass. There were memorable times, plus there were those times that I’d like to forget. There were things that I wanted to do but put off for so long due to my bad habit of procrastinating (like filling this blog up with posts about what goes on in my head). I look forward to 2013 as a fresh new start to things. Again, looking back at this blog, I’ve realized how pathetic I am in writing. People have praised my language proficiency, but I still succumb to my laziness in actually writing something worthwhile. Hence, filling up this blog throughout 2013 has become one of my resolutions.

As I am somewhat less inspired to write now, even though I’ve been meaning to write something the whole day (see how pathetically lazy I am), I shall end my 1st post of 2013 here. Luckily, I kinda have a draft somewhere in my head about the next post. The only problem is putting it down on pen and paper; or in this case, typing on the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment