Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Resolutions


Resolution.

Definition: A firm decision to do or not do something.

Everyone makes resolutions for the New Year. Well, not everyone. Throughout the years, I’ve never been very successful in making resolutions. The same can be said in keeping the resolutions I make. Hence, my main resolution for 2013 is keeping the resolutions I make for 2013. Simple enough? Here’s my list of resolutions for 2013:

  • Committing myself to the daily readings and prayer time.
  •  Reading more books (fiction, sci-fi, thriller, self motivation etc.) and cutting down on thrash magazines (good bye FHM L), and cutting down on games and web surfing.
  • Writing more in this blog.
  • Maintaining a steady work-out schedule.
  •  Cutting down on excessive eating (farewell supper and heavy dinners) to rid my flabby belly (yes, I’ve grown some flab).

5 simple resolutions to keep. But then again, these are resolutions. Not obligations. Maybe the first one is, but the rest? Yeah, I’m just giving more excuses to slack at this. Oh well. there’s always 2014. And 2015… etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment